There's a few rules you should follow if you want to join, as with any webclique.
1. You have to have a personal webpage of some kind on which you can put the code. (Social networking pages such as Twitter, Mastodon instances, MySpace/SpaceHey, and Facebook are not counted as personal webpages in this respect.)
2. You can ONLY put the code on your index page or splash/landing page. You may put it on a dedicated cliques/webrings/joined page ONLY if this is immediately accessible from either of the former and labelled as such (not something off-topic that one would click on expecting something else, like "potatoes" or "graphics" or "random"). No exceptions. Putting it on any other page (about me, general links, anything else) is not acceptable and your application will be deleted. The link is meant to be seen. That's the whole purpose of being part of a webclique.
3. Your site must meet a minimum of accessibility: sites that autoplay, utilise moving backgrounds (this includes utilising the "CRT effect"), disable right-clicking, pixel fonts or incredibly tiny font sizing used for blocks of text, and/or use "typing quirks" will not be accepted.
4. Please put the code up before you join -- this makes things easier for everyone! If the code isn't on your page when you join, you won't be listed.
5. As long as you are listed on the members' page, please do the right thing and keep the code up in its required place. There will be regular checks, and those who no longer display the code will be removed from the members' list, as the only conclusion I can draw from a lack of code is that you no longer wish to be part of the clique. You can rejoin at any time when you have the code back up.
6. Your aroma should be exactly that -- an aroma. Something you can physically smell. It doesn't necessarily have to be edible (we can all agree old books have a heavenly scent, but I wouldn't recommend eating one...), but it needs to be olfactory. Nothing abstract like "sparkles" or "purple" or the name of your favourite character. (Your favourite character's perfume, yes. Themselves, no!)
7. You may display the code on any site you own, but only five will be displayed with your name on the members page. You do not have to submit multiple requests for multiple sites; simply add your other URLs in the comments section of the join form. Remember to have the code up on those pages, too! (^^)
8. No sites encouraging bullying, eating disorders, self-harm, suicide, harmful activities, trolling, or hate of any kind will be accepted, period.
9. On the join form, when it asks you "What's that heavenly scent?", please input "angels" -- so I know you've read the rules! ♥ Applications that have not read the rules will be deleted.
If you can't follow these rules, you are still more than welcome to put the code on your page, but I will not be able to put you on the members' list.